Monday, July 20, 2009

7 20 09

i don't need any "space" and i've had enough time.
i have known what i've wanted since the beginning.
but if it's too much for you and you STILL don't know after all this time,
then just forget it and move on.
because obviously THIS isn't what you want or need.
just stop holding me back.
when you know what you want, let me know.
but who knows if i'll be there.
i'm trying to be much stronger this time around.

movies i NEED to watch:
1. HARRY POTTER
2. THE UGLY TRUTH
3. THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE
4. (500) DAYS OF SUMMER
5. AWAY WE GO
yeahhh, some of em are already out.
i guess i just never got around to watching them.
or well.. yeahh.
anyone's welcome to watch with me !

1 comment:

rosebelle said...

I want to watch all these movies, EXCEPT for harry potter. And that's only because I watched it already. So let's go PUNPUN!