Monday, March 15, 2010

3 15 10

everyone was right. they were right. they knew i would get my heart broken all over again. and in a way, i think, i knew that it would happen too. but i was willing to let it happen. because sometimes people do anything in the name of love right? fine, maybe that's corny. but it's so true. i let it happen, and i definitely had it coming because i'm the type of person who will do almost anything for love even when i know that it may get me nowhere or even send me backwards. i don't blame anyone but myself. but i'll be okay. i'll get myself through this again. with the help of my best friends, i hope. unless they're already too tired of me and my hopeless antics.

so it's back to not existing in his mind. back to being invisible. and ill have to deal. ill have to be okay. i just wish i knew how he felt. i wish he could actually talk about HIS feelings instead of criticizing mine.

9 comments:

Ordinary Reader said...

You sound so very sad. You deserve better. And eventually you will find it. Keep looking until you find someone who will love you well. Don't waste your pain on someone who won't. Wishing you better days.

The Middle Child said...

:( it'll get easy and better as time goes. do things that make you happy, be with people that make you happy. chin up.

Today's My Day. said...

I know what you mean. I can relate so easily to this post. Falling back into the trap knowing it will end badly but going through with it anyway and hoping for the best? Yeah, I have been told 'the right one will come along' but who knows right? The other comments see this as a sad post - and I am not saying you aren't because I've been in that position and have been sad - but from someone who has gotten through where you are now...if things aren't working and you are back to 'invisible' in his mind as hard as it is..let it go, you'll be happier once you have. :]
best of luck!

Pauline ! said...

i love encouraging comments (:
even though i dont know you guys, i have lots of respect for you all. thanks so much!

Diogo Siqueira Leite said...

Don't worry about past. Live your life today. And be happy. That is all!

Anonymous said...

love is shit. XXX

WittyStix said...

I just happened upon your blog...I'm in the same boat :/ I finally decided to love again, go out on a limb and WHAM! I get knocked back 494309 steps. Oh well. Time to re-invent and re-connect. Good luck!

Lost. said...

Love Sucks. We all learn that lesson from time to time. Yet, like idiots we keep getting drawn back in.
No matter how many times you through it, it never gets easier.
My advice, read a book, watch a movie, anything that gets your mind of this. It won't be easy. Just don't dwell in it. Don't let any feelings enter your heart. Not anger, not regret. Don't try to understand it; it'll bring more questions than answers.

I hope you feel better. I really do.

http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/

vai amaral said...

nossa você deve ser muito legal moro no brasil da uma olhada no meu blog é assim www.euzinha-grazi.blogspot.com.br