Monday, September 22, 2008

barely hangin` on

HOMESICK by MERCY ME
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now

that's such a good song. yeah yeah its a church song.. but i love my church songs (: that song is like.. the story of my life. haha but i have a lot of songs that are the story of my life.

so, when i`m home, i sould be happier right ? eh not so much. i don`t get it. this was supposed to make things better ): it`s not workinggg. what else is there left to do ? i get scared. all the time. but hey, at least i`m not being a big baby lately. i think i`m learning to hold that stuff in.
things NEVER work out the way i want it to.
&i`m starting to give up ):
when i know i shouldn`t.
i don`t want to. but i might have to.

No comments: