Monday, September 29, 2008

SO FED UP

i hate this feeling ! like i`m the only one putting in ANY EFFORT ! it pisses me of. it makes me sooooo angry. i find myself angry alot lately. i don`t want to be, trust me. i don`t do it on purpose. what`s so wrong about expressing my feelings ? am i supposed to just keep it inside all the time ? that`s not healthy ! ): i just WISH everything was okay again ! why does everything have to be so difficult ?!

DO PEOPLE REALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE ??
i`m not saying i`m a perfect little angel, but what have i done that was so wrong ? i don`t get it. i`m not a bad person. so why do i deserve this ? &then there are people who have done terrible things to others. &in the end, they end up happy. i don`t get it. i really don`t. i`m a pretty good girl. i listen to my parents. i clean. dod my work. i try to make everyone happy. it`s getting to be too much. &i never ever get anything in return. i mean.. i can be happy sometimes. but it only lasts for that moment. &when i`m by myself, i end up feeling miserable again. i think i`m one of those. i always need to have someone around. sometimes i wish i could have someone in my closet.. like my best friend.. &when i`m feeling blue, i could just hug them all day long. some days, all i need is a good hug. i miss that. i miss feeling loved. i want the past back..

1 comment:

Kristine Hoang said...

aw, pun, i hope you feel better <3 i kinda know how you feel because my summer sounded like this blog. but i know you'll be okay, truust <3 :)