Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 11 09


not a big fan of being just friends.
but i think it had to happen.
everything was just getting to be way too much.
maybe it'll happen again, once we're ready.

mm skipped my first class today.
didnt prepare my speech, and i have this stupid "condition" -___-
that's what my dad kept saying lol.
let's not talk about it though.
i haven't done homework for my second class today.
i think im effing up.
but i really dont wanna do this ):
my heart is DEFINITELY NOT into event planning.
maybe the week will go by fast.. i hope.
well today is tuesday with one more class.
tomorrow is work and then 1 class
and thursday is more work and 1 more class
aaaand then that night erikblingbling picks me up so we can go to
roscoe's chicken and waffles !
and thennn ! camping friday-sunday !
okay, maybe i should start my homework now K BYE !

No comments: