Sunday, August 30, 2009

8 30 09

k so i forgot to blog about my pretty crazy dream.
we were at a swimming party at someone's house.
i have nooo idea who's house it was.
but everyone was there.
all my friends. even the ones from different groups.
so everyone was socializing, some were in the pool.
i started running to the pool so i could jump in,
but as i was running i tripped and hit my head on the floor hard.
i was right next to the pool, so i pretty much rolled in it, almost fully unconscious.
so while i was sinking to the bottom of the pool,
i waited for someone to save me.
but the person i really expected to save me was jordan.
but no one came.
no one tried to save me.
and i was drowning.
and i think i was about to give up
when in real life i got a phone call that woke me up !
it was preeeetty crazy.
imagine if i didnt get that phone call.
i woulda drowned and probably woulda really.. ya know.. in real life.
innnntense !
k that's all !

No comments: