Monday, November 10, 2008

1 week ago today

1 week ago today we were almost fine. i didn`t think that we would still be like this.. but i`m barely hanging on. i want to believe that we`ll be good again, but i don`t know anymore. it`s so hard to tell. i want to be with you so badly. but do you want to be with me ? all i could think of today was "what if he finds someone new?" what am i going to do ? i`m hurting so bad. even at work, everyone can tell. for my lunch break, i sat in the back room, sitting on a box, for half an hour, on the verge of tears. but i tried so hard not to cry so that my co-workers wouldn`t bust in &see me with tears in my eyes.

i can`t even express myself properly. my thoughts are all jumbled. i`m angry at you, bitter, jealous, hurt, and broken. but still, i want to be with you.

i don`t know what to do anymore. with anything.
i wish i could curl up in a ball and stay there forever.
or at least until all of the bad stuff is behind us.

i`m selfish. i only think about myself. at least that`s what he says.
i`ll admit, i am selfish. because i only want you to be with me. but i suppose at some point i have to let go. no matter how much it`ll hurt.

FML

No comments: