Wednesday, November 12, 2008

from worst to best

i woke up feeling shitty because i hardly got any sleep.
i get to digital imaging and continuously check my empty myspace &facebook. because i`m not popular lol.
thennnn ! dun dun dun ! i get my text message. not good news at all.
but i think it sort of made me feel better.
is it a bad thing that it made me smile ?
i smiled because then i knew you cared !
even though it was arguing again, i was glad that you were at least talking to me.
although i wasnt sure if you wanted to talk, or you wanted to be mad.

but then my day got better
because i got to work (:
my co-workers are quite funny.
i`m my boss`s favorite.
maddy and i ate chocolate (:
&james is just a weirdo !
hahaha loved it though.
we quoted anchor man together.
how much better can a day get ?
genuine smiles today (:
thank the lord
that honestly hasn`t happened in a while.

then i got a text from crystal (: which made me happy. then i talked to pei-pei on the phone, which made the day even better. i love my friends. when you`re down, you know that you`re friends are true when they just ask you how you`re doing. i love my friends.

No comments: