Friday, December 12, 2008

i already know that it is going to be SO DIFFICULT leaving you alone. but if it's what you want, i will try my hardest to respect that.

i will always love you
with all of my heart
with everything in me
you have been the most important part of my life since the day i met you.

everything hurts. i feel so empty inside. im so shaken up. and just when i thought the crying was over, i was caught off guard. and today has been the worst day in a week. i dont understand what i did wrong. all i wanted to do, for this whole week, was to see you. and i cant help but to cry and hurt when i find out that you would much rather hang out with your friends that you see almost every night than be with me. silly me. i thought that i was important to you. but i'm just another irritation to you. and you want me out of your life. and when you said that, i stopped fighting back. i fell speechless. and my heart dropped down to the floor. but im respecting your wish. and i know that it will be near impossible, but im doing it for you. i love you, i promise.

you are the love of my life.
you have affected my life so enormously and you will ALWAYS have my heart. i dont ever want it back. and if you ever decide that you still love me too, i will be here. no matter what happens. i dont ever want to leave you. so i will wait. no matter how long, no matter how much it hurts. i dont know or care how many times i say it, but i love you jordan. nothing about that statement will EVER change.

im broken.

2 comments:

rosebelle said...

i'm here for you pun pun.
i love you

k_weeezy said...

Pauline! I'm hugging you so tight right now. Do you feel it? Because I do. Call me, text me. You know I'm here. I love you!