Friday, December 5, 2008

hurt

sometimes, like now, i can`t even breath. i`m all cried out. and i didn`t think that would be possible anymore.

you don`t know how i feel.
you don`t get it
you don`t understand
you put me through so much shit.
and still, i mean nothing to you.

you can`t just answer your phone, to talk to me for two seconds, to tell me that you`re okay. you can`t just tell me that you`re busy and that you`ll talk to me later ? why do i have to try so hard just to get ONE sentence out of you? it shouldn`t be that way.

but i`ve come to realize,
maybe we`re not ready yet. maybe we`re not supposed to be together right now. i HATE to even think of that. i don`t want anyone else. but i don`t want to cry anymore. and i don`t want to drag you down. you seriously mean THE WORLD to me. but it feels like we can`t be together right now. but i honestly think that we`re not meant to be. at least for now. i`m not going to lie, you acted so immature. but how old are we? how long have we been together? so why is it so hard for you to be my boyfriend?

i told you.
i don`t understand you.

trust me.
i want to be with you.
but i don`t want to cry anymore.

No comments: