Saturday, December 27, 2008

so my beeday wasn`t so bad. it was pretty alright. except for the night before. there was a little rough patch. but it's alright, cause i go through life like the karate kid (: haha. let`s see. on the 24th, i went to breakfast at millie`s with mom, kees, and ate. then, did a whole bunch of gift wrapping. i must say, i`m pretty dang good (: that night, went over to the cousin`s in long beach for our christmas eve/my beeday party. that was cute. rode with jordan, and fell asleep during the car ride. when do i not fall asleep? (: then he left early, and i enjoyed quality time the my familia. got $500 for birffday and christmas. not so bad. i think i`ll put it toward my mac fund ! ohh i am so excited for one (: i`ve wanted a mac ever since we worked with them in VPC. 

HENNYWAYS, i dropped $170 today. "WHY?!" you might ask. because i got my tattoo (: and i also bought cheryl`s! pretty good deal. we went to "NICE GUY TATTOOS." they`re real tight. they really were nice guys ! so my tattoo is still sore. and red. so it`s not as pretty as it will be in a couple weeks. but i am SO SO SO excited for it (: woohoooo. i finally got it.

tomorrow will be a scary day. pray for me. and wish me luck, please!

3 comments:

k_weeezy said...

tatoo?!! what of? and where!!!!!!!??

i want juann!!! ];

Pauline ! said...

kekeke (:
a cross
you will seeee (:
when we hang out, RIGHT ?!

k_weeezy said...

RIGHT! because we are going to hang out tomorrow like planned. [: kthanks. [: TEXT MEEE!!