Friday, May 15, 2009

fry day

we call him miami..
or obama shirt guy.
arthur called me a big pussy haha
and that mother eff is right -__-
today was a good 5 hours at work.
justin says i have OCD and he feels bad for my future children.
i cant help wanting to make things perfect, sheesh !
thanks to breaking boxes, i have little cuts all over my hands.
most of the time i don't find them til i wash my hands and i feel it sting.
up side ! i got my paycheck !
without taxes: $463.25
with those damn taxes: $441. 38
not too bad..
in two weeks, it'll be BIGGER and i will officially be getting paid $9.00 an hour.

i've been cleaning and rearranging my room like crazy.
i really like what i've done.
i tried to nail something on the wall-- failure -__-
now i just have a slightly noticeable hole in my wall.
won't be in walnut at all this weekend.
i need a break from unnecessary uhmm.. drama.


No comments: