Tuesday, May 5, 2009

to them

it's crazy, the way things turn out.
it's crazy when you cant trust the ones or one you trusted.
it's better to be the bigger person.
so i quit at trying to please everyone else.
ill work at getting MYSELF back on track first.
if no one believes me, at least i know myself.
i talked to two of my best friends tonight.
and they really helped me.
and even through my slump, through my negativity, through my sadness, they were there for me no matter what, and still are here.
they will never leave me or talk behind my back.
no matter how crazy i may drive them, they love me enough to listen.
they are all i needed to help me pull through.
they love me..
and i love them more than words could say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the first thing i said after reading this..."i miss pun". =[