Wednesday, May 13, 2009

whensday


i wish i could wear shorts to work. i have to be all covered up. not to mention it's as cold as a freezer in there. i wanna find a new 
job but i probably wouldn't find another place to pay me $9,
give me 8 hour shifts every day of the week, and one this easy. it's also at school, so getting there is no biggie. filling out all this financial aid stuff is a pain in the butt. ohwell.. paycheck this friday.
should be a good $400-$500 so all is well (: i'm staying off that birth control. makes me moody and emotional. so far, i feel really good. less depressed. and all of this drama.. i think i can brush it off my shoulder now. 

p.s. i think i get a puppy soon !
ugh that would make me so so so happy
except.. i still miss you, chirpo ):
i hope you're alright wherever you are.
i didnt want to give you away ):
love you, puppy.
even though you cant read this.

No comments: