Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GOOD

TIP
today was a good juan.
i was probably smiling almost the whole day (:
kinda had fun at work semi-ish lol.
but im slick, so i hide behind the chips and text bahaha.
had a nice convo with my bus driver today.
talked about the lakers and how i needs to find me a gentleman.
"have you ever been to one of those live games?"
"no i dont have the kinda money for thaaaat"
"what about one of your boyfriends?"
"no boys for me haha"
"well one of your guy friends"
"they don't have that kinda money eitherrr"
"well when guys really want something, they go for it"
"truuue"
he tells me i have to find someone who will spoil me just because.
not for any particular reason haha.
he's coooool.
he also loves the lakers, but doesn't like kobe lol.
had a nice day, and i am proud of them (:
okay goodnight !

No comments: