Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i wanna blog,
but i have so much homework to do.
BUT I'LL BLOG ANYWAYS ! haha
mm yesterday, me and the girls dyed our hairs (:
i'm pretty satisfied with mine.
its DARK purple-ish red !
NO BLONDE AT ALL !
its so weird, getting used to.
but i really needed a change.
i felt like i really had to do it.
had a big argument last night, and cried my eyes out.
also got a hate text message, and called her back
she didnt even answer. 
own up to your actions, yeah ?
p.s. we were BOTH born with dark hair.
there's no reason i can't go back to it

mm after that, i sat in the closet, and had a good convo.
thanks alot, REALLY.
it meant alot to me.
the best part of me was you.
it's hard to accept the fact that it won't happen,
but i'm beginning to be okay with it all.
i become a little bit more understanding every day.
i'm really quite proud of myself.

i now know who i CAN and CAN'T trust.

1 comment:

KMPH said...

so um, you're annoying..
yeah?