Saturday, February 21, 2009

I WOULD WRITE A BLOG AND THEN ACCIDENTALLY DELETE IT 
-__________-
oh fml, hahaha
anyways !

THURSDAY:
my dad picked me up an hour late from school..
tipsy...
haha i thought it was kinda funny.
and then once i got back to walnut,
immediately went to get molca salsa with pei pei, eric yi, and james !
ohhhh james, you're kinda a crazy !
then slept over at pei pei's house where we didn't sleep til 5am.
we had goooood talks.

FRIDAY:
mattyboo wakes me up at 1 -____-
got ready for a little at cheryl's
got ready some more at my house.
and then left for mattyboo's house !
met up with everyone there, and then left for the DB oak tree lanes,
which is our new tradition ((((((:
i'm so gay and i love it when my friends all get together again.
of course i played two more sucky games, but it doesn't matter (:
and after bowling, we all went back to rick's house to,
of course, play some pong.
haha cheryl and i got one game -___-
where crystal and rick killed us,
but no fair they're both real good and kept making the same cups !
haha it was funny though (:
left to eat at guppy's with mattyboo, pei pei, crystal, lauren, and jordan.
food is always good though, so i don't haf to elaborate in that (:
went BACK to rick's where i played really good pong ! ):
but no one was there to see it.
what a fail -____-
walmart again, but with mattyboo and pei pei this time.
got back home at 5AM.
i'm pretty dead right now -____-

overall, i had a good two days.
today should be another juan (:

1 comment:

eric said...

ohhh my goood nesssssss. you have to go to phil's barbeque one day. by far the best baby back ribs i've had in my life. not exaggerating. james is my witness. so good. phil's barbeque. add that to your list of places to eat hahaha.