Sunday, February 8, 2009

i wish i had something interesting to blog about,
but i dont ):

i got my mac though !
i lovessss it.
and now my mommy even wants one.
first thing in the morning, we took photo booth pictures.
me and mom (:
or mom and i.
whatevah then ! haha
uhmm i will be ichatting all day long
and leaving video comments all day long.
so feel free to leave me your screen name (:

so i`m going to choir today at church.
i haven`t been in a while.
i feel like instead of being so concentrated on getting him back,
i`m gonna stay concentrated on getting god back into my life.
i really need this right now,
cause i`ve drifted so far away.

let's see
the only semi-sad news i have is that
i miss your familiar touch.
and if i close my eyes long enough,
and concentrate long enough,
i can feel it.
but its starting to slip away from my memory

No comments: