Thursday, February 19, 2009

took the bus this morning,

and i swear one of the guys next to me smelled like weeeeed !

it was either the cholo lookin' guy on my right,

or the little old man on my left.

got to work, and people liked my hairs (:

i got a "you look so seductive" and that was pretty cool.

even people i didn't know complimented my hair.

they're people who have been to the cafe and seen me.

other interesting things of the day:

a lady who was with her daughter gave me a tip and insisted that i take it, and when i tried to give it back to her she said:

"it's okay, we're canadian!"

haha she was so nice (:

she told me to put it in my pocket and keep it for myself

since we don't have a tip jar in the cafe.

also, a girl came into the cafe today.

she was walking around barefoot -____-

i don't know whyyyy.

but if that's what makes her happy, then good for her !


ran into some odd people today, but it was a good day (:

why would i want a bland day anyways ?!

life experiences, life experiences.

No comments: