Sunday, February 15, 2009

my vday

(:

k so i was too tired to actually talk about it last night.
it was a very fun-filled vday, unlike what i expected (:
i was going to stay in LA, but then my dad asked me if i wanted to go to
old town pasadena with him, megan, and her papa.
also changed my mind, and decided i would go back to walnut.
totally spent $150 at forever.
and bought a case for my macbook 
at the apple store and the container store.
LOVES IT.
back to walnut with megan.
hung out with pei-pei for a bit
mattyboo, tinanana, and ivan.
watched "because he's not that into you"
HAHAHA, JOSEPH.
went back to joseph's kinda
watched mattyboo and ivan attempt to fly a kite.
ivan got yelled at by mattyboo for doing nothing HAHAHA
and watched mattyboo do yoyo tricks.
drove around, talked alot,
and hung out til 5AM

joseph must be tired (:
have fun at your chick fil a rally thingy !
luhfauhd bahaha (:

No comments: