Saturday, February 28, 2009

lots has gone on since the last blog.
too much has gone on, that i can't really remember.
some days are good, and some are bad.
things are slowly getting better,
and I`M slowly getting better
although i still wish things were the way they used to be.
i got my DLAND pass last night,
and went to lauren's house (:
which was awkward for everyone at first,
but things improved, thank goodness.

i figured out that i`m taking the next quarter off
so once i`m done after these three weeks,
i`m off for about 16 weeks.
good right? but i need to find a new job.
unless i wanna stay in LA :/
i don't wanna, but we'll see.

my parents gave away my dog this morning,
without telling me to come back home.
i didn't even get to say goodbye,
and when i realized he was gone this morning,
i cried about it ):
i love you, puppy !
and i miss you !
i hope he has a nicer home with new owners.
and even though he isn't ours anymore,
i'd rather have him that way than ignored at the pound ):

some feelings returned last night for a bit,
but i cant let things get to me.
can't give myself any false hope.
it was nice though.
and i think i found myself a new pong partner
mmmmmaybe

just like his fave quote for the night,
"life is rough"

No comments: