Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just got home

i've found the solution to my problem.
just don't speak !
i won't speak about anything anymore.
ill probably write more later,
when something interesting has gone on in my day.
so far, i've had a egg salad sandwich.. THAT IS ALL !

11:45 pm
just got home to LA.
it wasn't what i expected.
i thought i would talk a bit more.
but it's okay.
im a little confused..
and this is why i should not have let myself do this again..
but maybe i would rather have it this way.
it's kind of a secret, kind of undercover low key, yeah.
but from now on, i am keeping my mouth shut !
so enough about that !

watched make me a supermodel and 24 all day long.
i was soooo bored -___-
was sposed to get my tattoo but it didnt happen ):
shoulda gone to the beach with em ):
but i figured it was too late..
plus i have work at 800 am tomorrow.
established that i am not interested in anyone.
and probably wont be for a while.
thank goodness.
boring day.

No comments: