Sunday, March 8, 2009

oh, and to my friends

i don't understand
and im having trouble figuring out
if it was all real or fake.
at the time, it seemed so real and so beautiful.
but now it just feels like it was all a big lie.

every 5 or 10 minutes,
i find myself crying all over again.
my eyes are so filled with tears
that i can hardly see what i type.
mistakes almost every word i type out.
im trying to re-analyze everything..
trying to figure out what it was that i did wrong
over and over again.
i don't know how you could go from loving someone
to leaving them behind.
and now i hate the word love
i just hate love in general.
it isn't fair.

and to everybody,
im sorry, but i think im gonna be under my rock for a while.
i cant really talk to anyone.
my phone will be turned off
for, most likely, the whole week.
to the guys:
i can't see you very much anymore.
you can probably figure out why.
and im really sorry..
but i have to do it.
i hope you can understand why.


No comments: