Friday, March 20, 2009

i'm a lazy and just woke up

so this morning,
i realized that it's already been about 3 months.
meaninggg, i'm freaking stupid for still holding on,
but it's okay cause i'm getting better.
it was still kinda crazy when i thought about it though.
to think that i've been hoping and praying that something would happen til about 2 weeks ago.
i held on for that long ?
i must be a big dummy -____-
and i apologize to my friends for being such a debbie downer sometimes.
but sometimes when people are in too deep,
there's no helping the situation.
i was clearlyyyy in too deep, and couldn't help myself.
3 months later, i still wonder and i still sort of wish there was a chance.
but i'm beginning to accept it.
maybe God did this to me for good reason.
maybe he's got someone else out there for me.
even though i doubted that there could be anyone else at all,
maybe there is. i sure hope there is.
some days are my confident days,
some days my heart still hurts,
and some are just the days where i would like to sit down and think.

let's hope today's a good day.

No comments: