Monday, March 16, 2009

remembah

remember when we made each other laugh
and sometimes even make each other cry of happiness?
remember cooking for each other AND WITH each other?
mm that pasta is so good.
my mom said we made it good cause we made it with love.
remember when we were in high school..
walking to class together?
making each other hand prints in art?
jumping on you every chance i got?
punching you in the stomach..
and giving you "open chests"?
boy, i really abused you (:
writing notes to each other in class
even when knew we would see each other after about an hour or so?
forehead kisses?
sticking our cheeks out to each other
so that we could get a quick peck right before the bell rang?
walking to your wagon.. which turned into your civic.
remember our tamagachi baby?
remember you trusting me by letting me drive when we had just met?
i still dont know why you let me lol.
remember me watching your soccer games?..
i was your guys' biggest fan
and loved screaming the whole team's nicknames (:
remember that time you hid under my blanket
and my dad didn't notice you?
hahah oh my goodness that was a good juan.
remember when you would make fun of my every time i posted a bulletin
asking people what my homework was?
remember telling joseph "leave her alone, she's sensitive"
and you didnt know we were joking with you? haha
remember "you're my best friend.." ?
remember what it felt like to hear "i love you" every single day?
remember holding each other tight and never wanting to let go?
whenever we held hand YOU had sweaty palms? lol
remember us talking in front of my old house for hours at a time
and it was still hard for us to say goodbye?
remember when leaving each other would be difficult EVERY TIME?

i could literally go on and on and on.
i was already in my bed waiting to fall asleep
when all these good memories rushed through my head.
i even started giggling quietly..
just kidding if that's weird ! lol
i had been so caught up in sulking and remembering all of 
the arguments, the crying, the screaming..
that i forgot about all of our good moments.
my older sister said once,
"you guys are good for each other. you're both freaking weird!"
i think she was kinda right at the time.
everything was so perfect back then,
but i guess it's not the right time now.
i can't go back to the past, and i can't do anything about it now.
but, like brother bear said to me a while ago,
"at least you guys had a good run."
im not going to lie, i miss us all the time.
i wish things were different.
if i could take back it all back..
all of the fighting and jealousy.. the lack of trust..
i would.

i've learned.

No comments: