Sunday, March 22, 2009

feeling kinda blue.

give it up, kid.
can't win em all.

sometimes i look at myself and hate who i've become.
i'm not the person i was a year ago.
i've turned into this depressed, angry, bitter monster.
i let someone in, and let myself get hurt.
i let love get the best of me,
only to let it break me.
i'm not "jolly" anymore,
and i don't smile as much.
i don't like to look at the brighter side of things
because i know that it doesn't alway work that way.
instead of holding my head up high,
i like to stare at my shoes.

i wish i could start all over again,
but i'm no good at letting go of my past
even though i'm pretty sure it's long gone.
everything and everyone has changed.
it's hard to trust.
it's hard to believe that love and happiness still exist.
it's hard to believe that everything i had is gone.

how could you make me believe that love was real
and then just take it away?

No comments: