Wednesday, April 1, 2009

08

woahh,
i cold tear drop fell from my eye.
that's never happened before !
i was watching our graduating video.
ughh, why couldnt it last forever ?

you know, maybe i hang out with his friends
because they were my friends too !
maybe i want to hang out with them
because i live in LA and hardly see anyone.
i don't do it just to find my way to him.
if anything, i want to get away from him.
but everyone sees it as me trying to hang out with them
just so i can see him.
well open up your eyes,
and realize that they were my friends the whole senior year.
i dropped my own friends to hang out with his
because he didn't like hanging out with mine too much.
i don't know what to think of everyone.
oijefosgjl these are hard times.
i wanna fast forward.

1 comment:

ryanskeet said...

do what you want..
and fck the rest
THE END