Wednesday, April 1, 2009

dear

jessica robles !
i miss you !
i haven't seen that girl in years,
and im really starting to miss her ! ):
haha but i hopppe i see her soon.

but other than that !
i am doing just okay.
im giving myself a break from you know who.
im putting myself on a time out, i guess.
i have to learn how to discipline myself.
im not really sure how im feeling right now.
it makes me sad when on TV i see people getting back together,
or when i see couples striving to be together.
when a guy fights for the love of his life,
it makes me want to go out and find someone like that for me.
just to make sure it really does exist.
or when a guy just gives up,
I JUST WANT TO SHAKE HIM.
i wanna knock some sense into people like that.
the kind who give up.

anywho, yesterday was such a good day butttt..
I GOT SO FREAKING FAT !
yesterday we talked and ate allllll day long ! haha
it was cute, but not good for my tummy !
it was a cutesy day with cheryl, kees, lauren, and crystal.
guppy's for lunch date, back to crystals, then to coldstones/robeks, back to crystals again to make pasta and brownies while brian and "mr. dionisio" came over, and then watched GG (:

daily horoscope:

Quickie

You'll get closer to your goal today, but don't start cheering until you are there.

Overview

You need to make a change -- and it's not easy. The good news is that your personal energy is all focused and directed toward making the most of your life and creating positive outcomes!

No comments: