Monday, April 13, 2009

what's wrong with me ?

this morning, i woke up to a sharp pain around my chest area.
it felt like a bullet went through me
because the pain was also directly behind my aching chest area
leading to my back.
i couldn't really breathe and was aching for a few minutes.
then a fell asleep again.

sunday morning i yawned
and then got a cramp in my neck.
it was horrid.

today i cut my hands twice,
burnt myself with hot water twice,
and broke my freaking nail -__-
that's what i call a hard day's work ! haha
it was alright, i was a trooper through it all.
im used to getting random cuts on my hands from work.
it sucks, but ill survive !
also, i have a big pimple stress pimple on my forehead !
and it wont leave because i forgot to put pimple stuff on it last night.
or i was just to immersed in my book (:
and now i am finally home, sitting on the floor in my white tee (:
i was on the phone last night until 2am.
i have a lot of things that i need to deal with.
a lot of things that i just need to forget.
life isn't fair, and i know that.
but i keep asking myself why.
i want to know why life is unfair.
i want to know how you got over it so quickly,
so that i can finally do the same.
i want to know how long it will take me to be happy again.
i want to know if i will ever TRULY be happy again.
i don't know..
i'd just like to know a lot of things.

i hate that despite how much i dislike you right now,
i'd still like to hear the sound of your voice ):

No comments: