Sunday, April 5, 2009

finally, once again, i blog.

i haven't blogged in 4 days.
the is a record for me !
i guess my spring break has been slightly busy.
or busy enough to keep me from blogging.
i usually blog late at night, but lately i've been getting home around 3am.
for some reason, right now, i find it hard to express my feelings.
i don't know what to say as to how i'm feeling..
or maybe i just don't know how i'm feeling at all.
i've got friends slightly back in order, 
but i still feel a little bit out of place sometimes.
family is going okay for now.
and as for that other topic, well.. it's complicated.
as usual.
i guess there's a part of me that now refuses to talk about IT.
it's good in a way, but i wish that i could fully express myself without receiving negative feedback.

in response to a part of joseph's blog:
people DO get coach, louis vuitton, juicy, etc just to feel good.
it "makes them feel better about themselves"
so what's wrong with that ?
maybe they are having an off day.
maybe they need something to comfort them.
not just words of wisdom, but something to touch and feel..
something they can be proud of buying.
dono, it's just me.
there are some people out there who get these luxury things just for kicks,
but other people have their reasons.
it's not always just for show.
p.s. don't hate me, tinanana (:
that part of your blog just caught my attention.

i've decided to go back to LA tonight.
for some reason, i feel like i get worse and worse when im here.
it's not exactly good for me.
LA will give me time to get away.
there, i have 0 distractions.

p.s. i bought the first two twilight books
and finally saw the movie.
eff, im turning into jess ad crystal ! haha (:
i just couldn't help it.
if you watch the movie, you will understand !
and to better understand the movie, i bought the books !
i wanna know the juicy details that weren't part of the movie.
edward cullen just makes me want to find a man like him.
i'm NOT just saying i'm in love with his face,
but his character is so beautiful.

No comments: