Sunday, April 19, 2009

i need a friend

why the eff do i do this to myself all day long?
just a big disappointment.
im a big disappointment and everything else just
disappoints me.

la;iwjdl;ilj im just really frustrated right now.
im suppressing my tears.
lefjlfj cant breathe.

i miss real good friend time.
i miss having someone to talk to no matter what time it is.
i miss being cared about.
i miss my old house.
i miss the old days.

i hate not having my own room.
i hate not sleeping in my own bed.
i hate asking people for rides.
i hate not having my own cars.
i hate that i couldnt go back to la just so i could pick up a few things.
i hate gaining weight and looking ugly.
i hate how nobody knows how i feel.
i hate being left out.
i hate feeling a lone.
i hate feeling broken

1 comment:

k_weeezy said...

I'm hear if you need me Pauline!!! I'm just a call awayyy ! [: I love you!