Monday, January 19, 2009

curious george

ughhh
I`M JUST A BIG FAILLLL.
drftgyhiujdfgyhujiftgyhu
seriously.
so so so confused.
you`ve moved on,
so i should move on, right ?
but if i move on, i feel like i`m still cheating on you.
i don`t even want to move on.
and it sucks, cause then i`ll never find anyone.
but i want to have someone.
the only thing is, that someone is you.
aaand only you.
SO WHAT THA HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ?
i have way too many thoughts going through my head.
how long am i gonna be waiting ?
how long am i going to go without an answer ?
how long is it going to take for me to forget everyting and move on ?
or have you moved on like i think you have ?
or do you still text her ?
are you guys bff`s ?

UGH, I NEED TO QUIT.
let me get my memory erased, please.
i hating being so curious.
cause curiosity killed the cat
and i`m definitely dying

No comments: