Tuesday, January 20, 2009

okay sooo !

SO I CHANGED MY MIND.
i`m not just semi-happy
for some reason,
I`M REALLY HAPPY.
i know what i want now.
and let me tell ya,
it feels real real good.
i`m happy for myself
that i can be happy again.
it feels weird
kinda unnatural ?
because i haven`t been truly happy in a while.
but now everything is coming to me.
and i get it !
thank goodness for MY GIRLS (:
oh, and eric yi.
he says he`ll marry me.
i asked him haha
they`re seriously the best
AND THEY LOVE ME BACK.
that`s really all i need for now.
and another best friend, if you`d like.

now all we need is for crystal to be happy
and jess to find a cute guy this semester (:
and then or cheryl to be less confusing with you know who
and then all will be perfect !

dear james,
i hope you liked this blog (:
i think you`re a psychic hahaha

2 comments:

JAMEZ said...

hahaha.
i'm glad you found your way. =)

_ said...

you're almost there =)