Tuesday, January 27, 2009

yesterday was a good day,
sometimes.

seeing you made my night.
actually, i think that it made my week.
i was so surprised that you actually drove down to see me.
especially since it was 130 in the morning, you crazy man !
i loved ALMOST every minute of it.
i missed you so so so much.
and i almost forgot how it felt to lay in bed with you.
to stare into your eyes while stroking your hair as i normally would.
once i started to tear up because i was happy you were there with me
and the second time, because i was sad that you weren`t really mine to keep.
that is for now, at least.
i was a bit disappointed, that after the cuddling and hugging and such,
you still told me that you needed "time."
i hate that word, because i`m the most impatient person on earth.
but hey, this was a start.
a pretty good one, i think.
minus the last part.
and before you left, you asked me to be strong
and told me not to cry.
i`m glad that we can be friends again.
glad that we can joke around.
and i can insult you with you knowing it (:

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU
THANK YOU !

i really appreciated it.
you don`t even know.

3 comments:

JAMEZ said...

pretty happy.

Matthew said...

i wrote back!!

woot!

i miss you

_ said...

yayyy for happy pun =)