Sunday, January 11, 2009

first of all, i say i hate you, because you tricked me into thinking that everything was real, and then you let me know that it was all a lie, that you "weren`t ready."

second, yes some guy gave me his number. i didn`t really ask. he`s a co-worker. so same as you, right ? the only difference is that we are no longer together because you broke up with me, remember ?
and what have i told you so many times? THAT I CAN`T MOVE ON because i really did love you. but i wish that it wasn`t real, that way i would be able to move on. because waiting for you, lingering, and hanging on to what we had is no help at all, apparently.

third, you won`t bother talking to me anymore? OH PLEASE, JORDAN ! when did you ever try talking to me anyways? i am always the one finding STUPID excuses just so i can make contact with the person who meant the most to me. you don`t know how much i am hurting. you don`t know what you did to me that night. you don`t know what i go through every single night of my life. you don`t know what goes on in my head BECAUSE YOU DON`T EVEN BOTHER ASKING.

I REALLY WANTED TO BE ABLE TO BE YOUR FRIEND. you just broke more than half of the promises we made to Align Centereach other in the beginning of our relationship. you said that we would be friends no matter what. OH, YEAH RIGHT. what a big lie. i don`t understand how we can still be "best friends" if you won`t even bother talking to me.

i am so angry at you. but at the end of the day, i still love you. i wish we were still together. i don`t want anyone else. you just won`t let that happen.

if it`s supposed to happen it will happen. and if it doesn`t, then it doesn`t.
you said something along those lines to me.
clearly, YOU DON`T WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

No comments: