Saturday, January 24, 2009

MY DAY STARTED OUT WONDERFULLY (:
first, vanna texted me
and asked if i wanted to go to guppy`s with the girlss (:
and so i`m gonna do that after this blog.
and then i went back to sleep after vanna texted.
all of a sudden i get a text from someone
so i`m like "okay, it`s vanna again"
then, i look at my phone
and surpriiiiiiise !
it was you.
maybe you really do care.
and maybe you actually do miss me.
but i won`t get my hopes up just yet.
and even though all you said was "hi,"
it meant the world to me.
i guess you just texted me because you just
wanted to know what i was doing.
but, i was still so happy.
cheryl called me, and when she heard my voice she said
"are you crying !?"
lol and i told her yes i was
but i was kinda crying happy tears.
because your text was so unexpected.
haha i`m so gay.
i was so glad that you said hi
and we even kept talking after that until
3 minutes before you went in to work.

i wonder if you realized that today should have been our
14 month anniversary :/

maybe today will be a good day (:

No comments: