Wednesday, January 7, 2009

no one has to read this. im just blowing off some steam..

i absolutely HATE that you don`t even want to be friends with me.
you pretty much refuse.
i`ve been rejected by you as a a girlfriend,
and as a friend.
this really sucks.
because you said that you would always be there for me no matter what.
and then what happened ?
but i`m not surprised..
because you did the same thing to your other ex girlfriend.
so what happens next ?
you find some girl in college,
completely forget about me,
and then fall in love with HER ?
that would honestly kill me.
are you going to replace me just like you replaced her ?
are you going to end up with another long relationship and tell her you love her ?
so many things run through my mind, and i wonder if i EVER cross your mind at all.

i tried to talk to you today..
to be your friend.
but i could really tell that now you hate me.
and although i`m trying to be strong,
i won`t lie..
it hurt me to know that you didn`t care.

No comments: