Thursday, January 29, 2009

you know, it was SO NICE that you used me while you could.
but now, it`s okay for you to just go back to ignoring me and pretending i don`t exist, right?
that`s really great, i love it, by the way.
i love being so important to you one day, and then non-existent the next.
but at least i got one day in, yeah?
i totally thought we would be okay again.
but when i asked you if we could ever still hang out
and then you said that you would think about it,
i should have known that you wouldn`t think about it at all.
UGHH, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN !
i should have known that whatever happened that night
wouldn`t matter to you at all the next day or the next day.
but i chose to believe that something would happen again.
why do i let myself be happy again and again only to be let down so many times?

ALSO !
you can`tttt believe that you totally lied to me.
you pretend that you don`t know how you lied to me,
but i KNOW that you did.
or maybe you just forgot that you did..
but it DOES NOT change the fact that you did it.

yghluijkogiulhigf ughh
i can`tttttt believe i was tricked again

WHAT THA HECKKK !
UGHHH

No comments: