Sunday, January 4, 2009

you just made it SO MUCH EASIER for me to forget that you were ever in my life.
that's what you wanted, and so that is what you get.
AND I HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT
for throwing around the "L WORD" and messing with my heart.
you`re a huge dick, and i hope that everyone realizes that.
i can find someone who REALLY DOES love me back
someone who doesn`t just pretend that he does or hide that he doesn`t.
do i look like rag doll to you ?
maybe from now on, i`ll be a pussycat doll.
and i won`t take any shit from you.

i honestly still love you WITH ALL MY HEART
and i would take you back in a heartbeat,
but you shattered my heart to pieces.
and oh i sound so cliche,
but it really does happen
AND IT SUCKS ASSSSSS.

but now i can forget all of the shit that you put me through
because i know that you never really loved me.
and i can find a guy who loves me BACK.
not that i`ll be looking for anyone soon.
how can i trust any guy now ?
you fucked me up.

but now i am doing just fine, thank you (:

No comments: