Monday, January 26, 2009

i`m falling to pieces

eric yi said to cheryl today:
"guys lie to their friends and tell them they're not in love. they dont usually lie and tell them they are. that lie they save for the girls"

So today i realized that, since you`re just starting school, you might find some new girl.
Someone prettier, smarter, funnier,&everything i`m not.
&it really scares me.
Because i`m really not ready to lose you to someone or to even lose you at all.
Don`t get me wrong,i love that we`re friends again
&that we can even joke around a little bit again, but i really don`t want to share you.
"You`re mine, dude!"
That was my favorite part of the night, at jessica`s party, when you said that to me.
Because you still wanted me after the first time we broke up.
But now, i`m not so sure anymore.
Do you still want me ?
Would you still take me back ?
How pathetic do i sound right now ?
Let me take a break to wipe my tears.

I really started to miss you today.
But what`s new, right ?

I think you would like my current myspace song.
I feel like you would like it &the lyrics kinda really apply:

"What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you,
&what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok"

"They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cause he's moved on while I'm still grieving
Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even"

I wanna ask you how your first day was, but i don`t want to bother you ):
Wish you would text me first.
Cause i know i`m completely fine with you texting me,
(although fine is an understatement)
but i don`t know how you would feel if i texted you.

1 comment:

eric said...

oh waw you read that too ?! hahahaha